We are bringing back Open Studio hours in the print studio to get ready for the 2018 Steamroller Print Fest!
Don't have a lot of space at home? Drop by the studio between 10am and 6pm to carve your woodblock in our studio.
Open Studio Guidelines:
- The print studio is a shared community space
- Leave the studio as you found it
- Tables are first come, first served
- The studio manager is always available for questions, but one-on-one demonstrations must be scheduled in advance
- The studio and kitchen sink are separate--orange towels are for the studio, green towels are for the kitchen
- There are designated trash and recycling receptacles--please help us in keeping the studio as sustainable as possible
- Only Press Members are allowed to store work and supplies in the studio--make sure you leave with everything you came with!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.