exhibition submission guidelines
1. Email submissions are preferred. Submit to: email@example.com using "Artist Submission" in the subject line.
2. Provide a detailed proposal with information about your exhibit, including possible programming ideas such as panel discussions, workshops, interactive events.
3. Please include résumé, biography and images with size, medium, and retail pricing. Artist statements, personal history and philosophy as it relates to your work are also welcomed.
4. If you have a website, please include the URL. If you do not have a website or images accessible online, please send small image files containing a minimum of 20 images.
5. List all gallery affiliations, past and present, with contact information.
All portfolios, slides, and other physical submitted materials that you wish to be returned must include a self-addressed envelope with proper postage.