host your next event in a historic and art-filled
venue located in okc's deep deuce district.
Untitled currently offers three spaces for venue rental: the Gallery, Library & Garden. Our spaces are available for corporate & organization events, including meetings, dinners, presentations and parties; they can be rented separately or together.
The Main + Press galleries combine for 6,000 square feet of lit, climate-controlled, open space with exterior access from 3rd Street and the Garden, accommodating 200 standing/120 seated. Availability and amount of useable space in the gallery is subject to the current exhibition and programming schedule.
The Garden is a new space at Untitled that will eventually feature rotating sculpture exhibitions. It has 1,500 square feet of partially lit, uncovered grass and concrete space with a concrete bench along the entire perimeter for seating and three steel beams that can be used to hang additional lights & decor.
- The gallery is equipped with a small bar area with a full-sized refrigerator that can be used during events. If alcohol is served, the renter or caterer must provide a liquor license and one security guard per 100 people.
- There is a full kitchen in the Print Studio that can be used during events. All caterers are required to supply proof of insurance stating that [Artspace] at Untitled is not responsibly for any/all problems that might arise as a result of the services or products they provide.
- Untitled can provide up to eleven 60-inch round tables and two 6-foot rectangular tables, plus chairs and linens at an additional charge.
- A screen and projector, using Apple TV, are available in the gallery upon request.
- Parking in the neighborhood accommodates 50 vehicles, with additional parking at the rear (north) of the building.
- Two handicap entrances are available in the rear of the building.
- View our most recent floor plan here.
- Our spaces are not available for weddings or receptions.